It Cosmetics + QVC 'Bye Bye Pores' Collection Review! Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today's video is a review and demo of the It Cosmetics and QVC 'bye bye pores' collection. I bought this because I got an amazing deal for 5 products via QVC! I couldn't resist taking advantage. There are definitely a few winners in the collection!

Sorry for the noise at 2:33-dog park right outside our apartment building!

Products:

It Cosmetics Your Bye Bye Breakthroughs 5-pc Anti Aging Collection

-Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Poreless Finishing Powder

-Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

-Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush

-Bye Bye Pores Blush Poreless Finish Airbrush Brightening Blush in Naturally Pretty, a nude pink shade

-Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Concealer

*I paid $52, but now it is going for $72.50

MUSIC:

Ryan Twichell

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching xx

NEW! Smashbox X-Rated Mascara-1 MINUTE Review + Demo! | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by this video! I am starting a new type of video on my channel feature ONE MINUTE demo/review of products. I'm not going to lie, it is NOT easy to capture everything I want to say in such a short time, but I hope the quickness/no BS vibe of these videos will suit a lot of you!

If you like these one minute reviews please -thumbs up- this video so I know to do more!

Product:

Smashbox X-Rated Mascara-Rich Black

$22.00

Basics:

-Thickening and volumizing, non-clumpy formula

-Hair texture bristle wand (as opposed to hard plastic)

-Leaves lashes very soft, not hard and crunchy

-Washes off easily with makeup remover

-Lasts well throughout the day although I always get spots below my eyes whenever I use a non-waterproof mascara, this one is no exception.

-Not awesome for length, better for volume.

-Very black formula

Thanks for watching!

DIY Soft Spring Wedding/Prom Makeup! UD Naked 3 Palette | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's video is a super soft and easy makeup look perfect for a more subtle bride or young lady attending prom! Not everyone loves full glam, so I wanted to create something that is super pretty and timeless, but at the same time very natural. I used everyone's favorite Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. Enjoy!

If you don't like the digital background, don't worry, I probably won't be using it much anymore.

Foundation/Base:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLvj3_i4C-I

Products:::..

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette:

Stange, Limit, Nooner, Trick, Darkside, Blackheart

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

Lancome Cils Booster XL

Lancome Difincils Mascara

MAC Eye Pencil-NC20

Mia Bellezza Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick- Koko K

**Dupe: Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick-Baci**

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Pure Hollywood

Thanks for watching!xxx

Khloe Kardashian INSPIRED "Spice Girl Buns" | Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today is a hair tutorial! I don't do many of these because I'm really not a hair guru by ANY means. But, I figure if I can do it, you can do it! This hairstyle is definitely not for everyone but I do think it's fun and different. It's inspired by a recent instagram post by Khloe Kardashian when she rocked these cute little buns. Thanks so much for watching! xx

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and it drives me nuts that my buns aren't completely even, but, such is life! Hope you enjoy it regardless!

Images in video are from Khloe's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/khloekardas...

Products:

Hair brush

Bobbi Pins

Hair Elastics

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Big Sexy Hair Hairspray

More bobbi pins ;-)

Luck and prayers for evenness

Thanks for stopping by xxx

High-End Spring Foundation/Base Routine | TALK THRU | Beauty Banter

Hi to you and hello to the BLACK BACKGROUND. Not sure how I feel about it. If you hate it, don't worry, It's not permanent. If you like it, be sure to comment and let me know!

Today's video is all about my -full coverage- Spring foundation routine. I go pretty in depth (aka I talk A LOT) into all my different steps from primer to bronzer. I used all "high end" products today, but fear not! A drugstore version will be up at some point!

Thanks so much for watching and welcome to all my new subscribers! Help me reach my next milestone of 4,000 subs by subscribing! Thank you xxx

Products:

Cover fx Calming Primer

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation-125 + 128

Bh Cosmetics 6 color concealer and corrector palette- Light (green shade)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Pink

Makeup Forever High Definition Concealer- 320

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation-Light Neutral

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette- Streak (blush and highlight)