DIY Soft Spring Wedding/Prom Makeup! UD Naked 3 Palette | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's video is a super soft and easy makeup look perfect for a more subtle bride or young lady attending prom! Not everyone loves full glam, so I wanted to create something that is super pretty and timeless, but at the same time very natural. I used everyone's favorite Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. Enjoy!

If you don't like the digital background, don't worry, I probably won't be using it much anymore.

Foundation/Base:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLvj3_i4C-I

Products:::..

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette:

Stange, Limit, Nooner, Trick, Darkside, Blackheart

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

Lancome Cils Booster XL

Lancome Difincils Mascara

MAC Eye Pencil-NC20

Mia Bellezza Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick- Koko K

**Dupe: Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick-Baci**

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Pure Hollywood

Thanks for watching!xxx