High-End Spring Foundation/Base Routine | TALK THRU | Beauty Banter

Hi to you and hello to the BLACK BACKGROUND. Not sure how I feel about it. If you hate it, don't worry, It's not permanent. If you like it, be sure to comment and let me know!

Today's video is all about my -full coverage- Spring foundation routine. I go pretty in depth (aka I talk A LOT) into all my different steps from primer to bronzer. I used all "high end" products today, but fear not! A drugstore version will be up at some point!

Thanks so much for watching and welcome to all my new subscribers! Help me reach my next milestone of 4,000 subs by subscribing! Thank you xxx

Products:

Cover fx Calming Primer

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation-125 + 128

Bh Cosmetics 6 color concealer and corrector palette- Light (green shade)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Pink

Makeup Forever High Definition Concealer- 320

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation-Light Neutral

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette- Streak (blush and highlight)

MUSIC::::....

Ryan Twichell

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.