It Cosmetics + QVC 'Bye Bye Pores' Collection Review! Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today's video is a review and demo of the It Cosmetics and QVC 'bye bye pores' collection. I bought this because I got an amazing deal for 5 products via QVC! I couldn't resist taking advantage. There are definitely a few winners in the collection!

Sorry for the noise at 2:33-dog park right outside our apartment building!

Products:

It Cosmetics Your Bye Bye Breakthroughs 5-pc Anti Aging Collection

-Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Poreless Finishing Powder

-Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

-Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush

-Bye Bye Pores Blush Poreless Finish Airbrush Brightening Blush in Naturally Pretty, a nude pink shade

-Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Concealer

*I paid $52, but now it is going for $72.50

MUSIC:

Ryan Twichell

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.