Khloe Kardashian INSPIRED "Spice Girl Buns" | Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today is a hair tutorial! I don't do many of these because I'm really not a hair guru by ANY means. But, I figure if I can do it, you can do it! This hairstyle is definitely not for everyone but I do think it's fun and different. It's inspired by a recent instagram post by Khloe Kardashian when she rocked these cute little buns. Thanks so much for watching! xx

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and it drives me nuts that my buns aren't completely even, but, such is life! Hope you enjoy it regardless!

Images in video are from Khloe's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/khloekardas...

Products:

Hair brush

Bobbi Pins