NEW! Smashbox X-Rated Mascara-1 MINUTE Review + Demo! | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by this video! I am starting a new type of video on my channel feature ONE MINUTE demo/review of products. I'm not going to lie, it is NOT easy to capture everything I want to say in such a short time, but I hope the quickness/no BS vibe of these videos will suit a lot of you!

If you like these one minute reviews please -thumbs up- this video so I know to do more!

Product:

Smashbox X-Rated Mascara-Rich Black

$22.00

Basics:

-Thickening and volumizing, non-clumpy formula

-Hair texture bristle wand (as opposed to hard plastic)

-Leaves lashes very soft, not hard and crunchy

-Washes off easily with makeup remover

-Lasts well throughout the day although I always get spots below my eyes whenever I use a non-waterproof mascara, this one is no exception.

-Not awesome for length, better for volume.

-Very black formula

Thanks for watching!