Gwen Stefani BBMAs 16 Inspired Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I feel like its been a little while since I've done a makeup tutorial. I was really inspired by Gwen Stefani's look from the Billboard Music Awards 2016 this year and thought I would create a similar look! I love this glowing and natural makeup for summer! Hope you enjoy!

Products:

EYES::...

MAC Paint Pot- Rubenesque

MAC Antonio Lopez Palette-Lightest shade

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

MAC eyeshadow-Nylon

MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil- NC20

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

SKIN::...

MAC Prep and Prime Natural Radiance-Radiant Pink

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer- 9 Sable

L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W3 Nude Beige

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Illuminator- Medium

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand-Shade 2

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush-Camellia

MAC Mineralize Blush-Fresh Honey

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Soft + Gentle

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

BROWS::...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade-Taupe

LIPS::...

MAC Lipliner-Spice

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick-Melted Nude

NARS Lipgloss-Spring Break

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC____

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching :-)

ONE MINUTE REVIEW| Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Lipstick Full Collection ...

Hi guys, this weeks one minute review is on the new Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte lipsticks. I was really interested to try these out as I didn't own any matte metallics.

Overall, I love the formula, it's light and airy and non-drying on the lips. The colors are insanely pigmented and really gorgeous. Hope you enjoy watching!

Products:

Heir- Peachy pink metallic- $18

King K- Deep bronze with gold- $18

Reign- Metallic burgundy- $18

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MY BODYSUIT COLLECTION | Try On | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Today is another fashion video! I have been thinking about posting this exact video for a while, but fashion videos take a LOT of time, effort and energy, all things I have been lacking lately. I am SO pleased though that I was finally able to get my act together and film this!

I have always been obsessed with bodysuits so I am beyond thrilled that they are literally everywhere right now. I love how they suck everything in and conceal those lumps and bumps we all love so much :-).

I paired each bodysuit with my Fashion Nova High Waist skinny jeans and a few with my American Eagle Bomber jacket. Enjoy!!

Items:

*I got all my TOBI items at 50% off*

Tobi Allie Lace Up Ribbed Bodysuit-$48

http://www.tobi.com/product/61954-tobi-alley-lace-up-ribbed-bodysuit?color_id=89275

Express One Eleven Ribbed Zip Front Bodysuit- $29.90

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/express-one-eleven-ribbed-zip-front-bodysuit/pro/2832979/cat430028

Express One Eleven Striped Mock Neck Bodysuit-$29.90

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/striped-express-one-eleven-mock-neck-bodysuit/pro/2832605/cat430028

TOBI Kallie Turtleneck Bodysuit-$42

http://www.tobi.com/product/60401-tobi-kallie-turtleneck-bodysuit?color_id=86661

TOBI Dallas Turtleneck Bodysuit-$48

http://www.tobi.com/product/61560-tobi-dallas-turtleneck-bodysuit?color_id=88630

TOBI On Base Raglan Bodysuit-$38

http://www.tobi.com/product/60880-tobi-on-base-raglan-bodysuit?color_id=87604

American Eagle Eyelet Bomber Jacket-$69.95

https://www.ae.com/women-aeo-eyelet-bomber-jacket-black/web/s-prod/1383_2110_001?cm=sUS-cUSD

Fashion Nova Classic High Waist Skinny Jeans-Dark- $34.99

http://www.fashionnova.com/collections/jeans/products/dark-blue-classic-high-waist-skinny-jeans

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:::....

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

THANKS FOR WATCHING :-)

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss-'Like'- ONE MINUTE REVIEW/DEMO | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by my newest -one minute review- video. I am really enjoying filming these, I hope you are enjoying watching them! Today's review is on the new Kylie Cosmetics lip gloss in the lightest shade called 'Like.' Watch to see my thoughts and a demo!

Product:

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss- Like

$15.00

POPULAR VIDEOS:

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Urban Decay One + Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector- Review + Demo | Beau...

Hi guys! Today is another review video! This time we will be looking at the Urban Decay One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector. This product claims to blur imperfections and even out the skin tone while improving your skin from the inside out. Let's see how it worked!

Product:

Urban Decay One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector

Shade: Light Medium

Price: $34

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s