Gwen Stefani BBMAs 16 Inspired Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I feel like its been a little while since I've done a makeup tutorial. I was really inspired by Gwen Stefani's look from the Billboard Music Awards 2016 this year and thought I would create a similar look! I love this glowing and natural makeup for summer! Hope you enjoy!

Products:

EYES::...

MAC Paint Pot- Rubenesque

MAC Antonio Lopez Palette-Lightest shade

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

MAC eyeshadow-Nylon

MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil- NC20

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

SKIN::...

MAC Prep and Prime Natural Radiance-Radiant Pink

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer- 9 Sable

L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W3 Nude Beige

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Illuminator- Medium

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand-Shade 2

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush-Camellia

MAC Mineralize Blush-Fresh Honey

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Soft + Gentle

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

BROWS::...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade-Taupe

LIPS::...

MAC Lipliner-Spice

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick-Melted Nude

NARS Lipgloss-Spring Break

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg