MY BODYSUIT COLLECTION | Try On | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Today is another fashion video! I have been thinking about posting this exact video for a while, but fashion videos take a LOT of time, effort and energy, all things I have been lacking lately. I am SO pleased though that I was finally able to get my act together and film this!

I have always been obsessed with bodysuits so I am beyond thrilled that they are literally everywhere right now. I love how they suck everything in and conceal those lumps and bumps we all love so much :-).

I paired each bodysuit with my Fashion Nova High Waist skinny jeans and a few with my American Eagle Bomber jacket. Enjoy!!

Items:

*I got all my TOBI items at 50% off*

Tobi Allie Lace Up Ribbed Bodysuit-$48

http://www.tobi.com/product/61954-tobi-alley-lace-up-ribbed-bodysuit?color_id=89275

Express One Eleven Ribbed Zip Front Bodysuit- $29.90

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/express-one-eleven-ribbed-zip-front-bodysuit/pro/2832979/cat430028

Express One Eleven Striped Mock Neck Bodysuit-$29.90

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/striped-express-one-eleven-mock-neck-bodysuit/pro/2832605/cat430028

TOBI Kallie Turtleneck Bodysuit-$42

http://www.tobi.com/product/60401-tobi-kallie-turtleneck-bodysuit?color_id=86661

TOBI Dallas Turtleneck Bodysuit-$48

http://www.tobi.com/product/61560-tobi-dallas-turtleneck-bodysuit?color_id=88630

TOBI On Base Raglan Bodysuit-$38

http://www.tobi.com/product/60880-tobi-on-base-raglan-bodysuit?color_id=87604

American Eagle Eyelet Bomber Jacket-$69.95

https://www.ae.com/women-aeo-eyelet-bomber-jacket-black/web/s-prod/1383_2110_001?cm=sUS-cUSD

Fashion Nova Classic High Waist Skinny Jeans-Dark- $34.99

http://www.fashionnova.com/collections/jeans/products/dark-blue-classic-high-waist-skinny-jeans

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg