Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops- ONE MIN REVIEW | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! So this week's one minute review is on the craze that is the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops! These have been talked about everywhere and I was so intrigued I had to go pick one up! Enjoy!

Product: Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight

Price: $42 :-( :-(

Pigment: WOW!

Finish: Metallic at first, but when blended out it is a very natural glow with an almost wet look

Packaging: Really nice, I like how you can control how much or how little you deposit

Stand-out quality: I love the way it looks mixed with foundation and I haven't used any product quite like this one!

My other ONE MINUTE REVIEWS:

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQloeELtfRM

Kylie Cosmetics Matte Metal Lipsticks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7n4cyxq1Y

Thanks for watching!

GRWM Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette-Soft Cut Crease | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! I have another makeup tutorial for you today! I have been loving the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette lately so I figured I would use it for this video! I created a subtle cut crease, bright eyed look. Hope you enjoy!

Products:

EYES~

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Trooper

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

SKIN~

Urban Decay Naked Skin One + Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector-Medium Light

**REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2ZaQgmtSI

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illuminating Concealer-Medium

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

MAC Prolongwear Pressed Powder-Medium

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush-Naturally Pretty

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Champagne Pop

LIPS~

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil-Naked 2

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil-Bolero

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:

Bird Creek-Night Vision

DRUGSTORE Glowy Full Face Foundation/Base Routine | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, welcome back! When I did my spring/summer high end foundation routine video I promised a drugstore version of the same thing, so here it is! I used all affordable products. This look is more natural and less full coverage, so perfect for you guys that like a lighter more glowy finish. Enjoy!!

Products:

L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W3

Covergirl and Olay Concealer-Light

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser-Fair

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer-Ivory

Coty Airspun Translucent Loose Face Powder

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Powder Foundation-Light

Milani All Over Glow Bronzer-02

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Light Pink

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls-Translucent Pearl

POPULAR VIDEOS:

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation+ Concealer Demo + Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

Luxury Makeup Regrets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue BB Cream Review + Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC::...

Ryan Twichell- As We Proceed

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching :-)

TOP 5 HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP PRODUCTS | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by! Today's is a short run down of my top 5 HOLY GRAIL makeup products. These are the products that, year after year, are my tried and true go to's! I have a feeling this is the first of a few videos like this because I have so many favorites in my makeup collection!

Please hit the 'like' button if you like these types of videos! Thank you!

Products:

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Setting Spray-1:08

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light-2:03

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Setting Powder-2:54

MAC Eyeshadow- Nylon- 3:53

Beauty Blender-4:33