Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops- ONE MIN REVIEW | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! So this week's one minute review is on the craze that is the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops! These have been talked about everywhere and I was so intrigued I had to go pick one up! Enjoy!

Product: Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight

Price: $42 :-( :-(

Pigment: WOW!

Finish: Metallic at first, but when blended out it is a very natural glow with an almost wet look

Packaging: Really nice, I like how you can control how much or how little you deposit

Stand-out quality: I love the way it looks mixed with foundation and I haven't used any product quite like this one!

My other ONE MINUTE REVIEWS:

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQloeELtfRM

Kylie Cosmetics Matte Metal Lipsticks: