DRUGSTORE Glowy Full Face Foundation/Base Routine | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, welcome back! When I did my spring/summer high end foundation routine video I promised a drugstore version of the same thing, so here it is! I used all affordable products. This look is more natural and less full coverage, so perfect for you guys that like a lighter more glowy finish. Enjoy!!

Products:

L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W3

Covergirl and Olay Concealer-Light

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser-Fair

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer-Ivory

Coty Airspun Translucent Loose Face Powder

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Powder Foundation-Light

Milani All Over Glow Bronzer-02

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Light Pink

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls-Translucent Pearl

POPULAR VIDEOS:

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation+ Concealer Demo + Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

Luxury Makeup Regrets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue BB Cream Review + Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC::...

Ryan Twichell- As We Proceed

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic