GRWM Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette-Soft Cut Crease | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! I have another makeup tutorial for you today! I have been loving the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette lately so I figured I would use it for this video! I created a subtle cut crease, bright eyed look. Hope you enjoy!

Products:

EYES~

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Trooper

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

SKIN~

Urban Decay Naked Skin One + Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector-Medium Light

**REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2ZaQgmtSI

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illuminating Concealer-Medium

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

MAC Prolongwear Pressed Powder-Medium

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush-Naturally Pretty

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Champagne Pop

LIPS~

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil-Naked 2

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil-Bolero

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg