TOP 5 HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP PRODUCTS | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by! Today's is a short run down of my top 5 HOLY GRAIL makeup products. These are the products that, year after year, are my tried and true go to's! I have a feeling this is the first of a few videos like this because I have so many favorites in my makeup collection!

Please hit the 'like' button if you like these types of videos! Thank you!

Products:

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Setting Spray-1:08

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light-2:03

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Setting Powder-2:54

MAC Eyeshadow- Nylon- 3:53

Beauty Blender-4:33

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s