Carli Bybel x Missguided Try On Haul+ My Thoughts! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's video is a try on haul featuring the items I got from Carli Bybel's collaboration with Missguided! Carli put out an amazing collection and I was so happy I got my hands on a few things! While I didn't love how everything looked on my body personally, the items were comfortable, well-made and very trendy and stylish. To my knowledge there will be restock of all the items in August! Hope you enjoy!!

*I bought this merchandise with my own money and all opinions are my own*

My height- 5'2"

Items:

Faux Suede Wrap Neck Bodycon Dress-Grey-Size 6

Caged Jumpsuit-White-Size 6

Maxi Duster Coat-Pink-Size 4

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Thanks for watching!! x

Messy Top Knot: Kylie Jenner App- I tried it! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! This is kind of different type of video today! I am going to attempt to re-create the messy top knot featured on Kylie Jenner's App! In the app, a hair style is doing this look, so I really wanted to see if it was something that was actually doable for us at home! I decided to keep the trials and tribulations getting this bun to work so you could see it all! Eventually, I did come up with an end result I was happy with! Hope you enjoy!! xx

*Thumbnail photo and photo inserts are screen shots from Kylie Jenner's App which you can find in the app store!*

**Hair starts at 1:55**

Products:

Oscar Blandi Dry Texture and Volume Spray

Bobbi pins

Hair elastic

Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine

Big Sexy Hair Hairpsray

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Thanks for watching! xx

GRWM: Anniversary night | Makeup-Hair-Outfit! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today I have another GRWM video! These are some of my favorite videos to watch and film! I hope you like them too. This is a re-creation of my hair/makeup and outfit for my 2nd year wedding anniversary date night! Enjoy!

Products:::...

EYES:..

-MAC Woodwinked

-MAC Antiqued

-MAC Nylon

-MAC Shroom

-Kat Von D Ink Liner- Trooper

-MAC eyeliner- Teddy

-Tarte eyelash curler

-MAC Zoom Lash mascara

BROWS::..

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

FACE:::..

-Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer-#1 + #9

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer- Sable

-Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer

-Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

LIPS::..

-BECCA Cosmetics Nude Liner Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Pure Hollywood

-Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss- Picnic in the Park

HAIR::...

-NUME Curling Wand-1.5 in barrel

-Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray

-Batiste Dry Shampoo

OUTFIT::..

-Shoes: Sole Society

-Jeans: Express

-Top: Vintage Havana

-Bralette: Express

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:::..

Freemusicarchive.org

Scott Holmes- A New Day

Thanks for watching!!! xx

Recent (Spring 16') Beauty + Lifestyle Favorites! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! I am back from my week away and ready to film and upload some videos this week! Today is a MUCH delayed Spring favorites video! As you know, I do my favorites seasonally, so here is the stuff I loved this past Spring :-)

-For those that always comment...favorites begin at 1:32-

**PS__ we are almost to 4k subscribers! I will do a giveaway at 5k!!**

Products::::....

-L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W2

-Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

-Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

-Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

-Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

-Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint-Namaste

-Shakeology Shake powder- Chocolate Vegan

-Audiobooks: Jennifer Jaynes- Never Smile at Strangers, Ugly Young Thing, Don't Say a Word

-Pureology Serious Color Hair Hydrate Shampoo + Conditioner

WEARABLE Metallic Makeup! ft. Kylie Cosmetics Metal Mattes | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Metallic makeup has definitely been a trend recently and I absolutely love it! I wanted to feature this trend, but create a very wearable version that is easily re-created. Enjoy!!

PS_ I am so awkward with my intro faces, how do people make them look so good!

Products:

EYES:::...

-Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics eyeshadow/highlighter palette

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- Reign and Heir

-Tweezerman eyelash curler

-MAC Zoom Lash mascara

-Ardell Accent lashes #315

-NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (waterline)- Goddess

FACE::...

-Foundation done off camera- see how I did it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdmfUvCI-78

-Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade 2

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

-Benefit Hoola Bronzer

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft + Gentle

LIPS:::...

-Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner- Naked 2

-Jeffrey Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick- Rose Matter

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- King K

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:::...

Ryan Twichell- You The Man

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Requested: MY YOUTUBE STORY | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today is a bit of a different video for me. I chat about how/why I started my channel and where I see it going in the future. There are also some personal tidbits along the way.

It is a rather long, chatty video, so if you don't like these types of videos- you have a heads up!

Thank you to my subscribers for all of your support :-)

GRWM: 4th of July! Makeup-hair-outfit | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today is a GRWM celebrating America's birthday! I did attempt faux freckles in this look but I kept them SUPER subtle because I didn't want to ruin the whole look if they didn't turn out- enjoy!!

Products:

EYES:::...

Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics Palette

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-Trooper

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Ardell Lash Accents #315

Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil-Cote D'Azure

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner-Midnight Cowboy

BROWS:::...

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium

Review Here** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws

FACE:::...

L'oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation- 203 Nude Beige

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint (mixed with foundation)

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

MAC Prolongwear Pressed Powder-Medium

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush- Por Vida

MAC Blush-Fresh Honey (mixed with Por Vida)

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder-Conceited

LIPS:::...

Revlon Colorstay Lipliner-Red

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Bloodline

CoverFx Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight

Faux Freckles:::...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- Taupe

Milani Easybrow Automatic Pencil-Dark Brown

MUSIC:::...

Scott Holmes-Summer Fun

Freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching xxx