Carli Bybel x Missguided Try On Haul+ My Thoughts! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's video is a try on haul featuring the items I got from Carli Bybel's collaboration with Missguided! Carli put out an amazing collection and I was so happy I got my hands on a few things! While I didn't love how everything looked on my body personally, the items were comfortable, well-made and very trendy and stylish. To my knowledge there will be restock of all the items in August! Hope you enjoy!!

*I bought this merchandise with my own money and all opinions are my own*

My height- 5'2"

Items:

Faux Suede Wrap Neck Bodycon Dress-Grey-Size 6

Caged Jumpsuit-White-Size 6

Maxi Duster Coat-Pink-Size 4

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s