GRWM: 4th of July! Makeup-hair-outfit | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today is a GRWM celebrating America's birthday! I did attempt faux freckles in this look but I kept them SUPER subtle because I didn't want to ruin the whole look if they didn't turn out- enjoy!!

Products:

EYES:::...

Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics Palette

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-Trooper

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Ardell Lash Accents #315

Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil-Cote D'Azure

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner-Midnight Cowboy

BROWS:::...

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium

Review Here** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws

FACE:::...

L'oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation- 203 Nude Beige

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint (mixed with foundation)

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

MAC Prolongwear Pressed Powder-Medium

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush- Por Vida

MAC Blush-Fresh Honey (mixed with Por Vida)

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder-Conceited

LIPS:::...

Revlon Colorstay Lipliner-Red

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Bloodline

CoverFx Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight

Faux Freckles:::...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- Taupe

Milani Easybrow Automatic Pencil-Dark Brown

MUSIC:::...

Scott Holmes-Summer Fun

Freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching xxx