GRWM: Anniversary night | Makeup-Hair-Outfit! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today I have another GRWM video! These are some of my favorite videos to watch and film! I hope you like them too. This is a re-creation of my hair/makeup and outfit for my 2nd year wedding anniversary date night! Enjoy!

Products:::...

EYES:..

-MAC Woodwinked

-MAC Antiqued

-MAC Nylon

-MAC Shroom

-Kat Von D Ink Liner- Trooper

-MAC eyeliner- Teddy

-Tarte eyelash curler

-MAC Zoom Lash mascara

BROWS::..

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

FACE:::..

-Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer-#1 + #9

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer- Sable

-Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer

-Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

LIPS::..

-BECCA Cosmetics Nude Liner Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Pure Hollywood

-Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss- Picnic in the Park

HAIR::...

-NUME Curling Wand-1.5 in barrel

-Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray

-Batiste Dry Shampoo

OUTFIT::..

-Shoes: Sole Society

-Jeans: Express