Recent (Spring 16') Beauty + Lifestyle Favorites! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! I am back from my week away and ready to film and upload some videos this week! Today is a MUCH delayed Spring favorites video! As you know, I do my favorites seasonally, so here is the stuff I loved this past Spring :-)

-For those that always comment...favorites begin at 1:32-

**PS__ we are almost to 4k subscribers! I will do a giveaway at 5k!!**

Products::::....

-L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W2

-Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

-Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

-Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

-Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

-Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint-Namaste

-Shakeology Shake powder- Chocolate Vegan

-Audiobooks: Jennifer Jaynes- Never Smile at Strangers, Ugly Young Thing, Don't Say a Word

-Pureology Serious Color Hair Hydrate Shampoo + Conditioner