WEARABLE Metallic Makeup! ft. Kylie Cosmetics Metal Mattes | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Metallic makeup has definitely been a trend recently and I absolutely love it! I wanted to feature this trend, but create a very wearable version that is easily re-created. Enjoy!!

PS_ I am so awkward with my intro faces, how do people make them look so good!

Products:

EYES:::...

-Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics eyeshadow/highlighter palette

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- Reign and Heir

-Tweezerman eyelash curler

-MAC Zoom Lash mascara

-Ardell Accent lashes #315

-NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (waterline)- Goddess

FACE::...

-Foundation done off camera- see how I did it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdmfUvCI-78

-Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade 2

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

-Benefit Hoola Bronzer

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft + Gentle

LIPS:::...

-Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner- Naked 2

-Jeffrey Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick- Rose Matter

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- King K

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:::...

Ryan Twichell- You The Man

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

3 comments :

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. permanent makeup clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. permanent makeup clinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you feel lack of self-confidence when it comes to how to apply eye make then you need some easy to follow guide that will teach you to put on eye make up without any hassle. Of course, you will be an expert in no time, but it is not enough. Fashion is so changeable that you need to take an active interest in modern tendencies to keep up with the fashions and create your own make up ideas. It is not an easy way, furthermore it is well known fashion is changeable but style is constant. vamp cosmetics

    ReplyDelete