WEARABLE Metallic Makeup! ft. Kylie Cosmetics Metal Mattes | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Metallic makeup has definitely been a trend recently and I absolutely love it! I wanted to feature this trend, but create a very wearable version that is easily re-created. Enjoy!!

PS_ I am so awkward with my intro faces, how do people make them look so good!

Products:

EYES:::...

-Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics eyeshadow/highlighter palette

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- Reign and Heir

-Tweezerman eyelash curler

-MAC Zoom Lash mascara

-Ardell Accent lashes #315

-NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (waterline)- Goddess

FACE::...

-Foundation done off camera- see how I did it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdmfUvCI-78

-Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade 2

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

-Benefit Hoola Bronzer

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft + Gentle

LIPS:::...

-Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner- Naked 2

-Jeffrey Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick- Rose Matter

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- King K

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4