Late Summer Smokey Eye w. Drugstore 1st Impression! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! I feel like its been a while since I have uploaded a video. I hope you enjoy this smokey eye with a pop of color on the waterline! Enjoy!

**Video ends at 7:36 --- __ ---

Products::..

EYES

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome Eyeshadow- Gunmetal **First impression**

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette- Teddy Bear, Brownie Points, Bestie

House of Lashes-Siren Lash

NARS Larger Than Life Longwear Eyeliner- Barrow Street

FACE

-Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer- Shades Linen + Neutral

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

-Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush- Naturally Pretty

-Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

-MAC Pro Longwear Pressed Powder-Medium

-NARS Laguna Bronzer

LIPS

-MAC lipliner-Spice

-Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick-Mannequin

MUSIC::

Rehead-Jahzzar from Freemusicarchive.org

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Thanks for watching xx

Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer- ONE MIN REVIEW | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's One Minute Review is on a newish skincare product by Clinique. It is designed to mattify your skin and blur pores and imperfections to prep it for makeup. Enjoy!

Product:

Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer- $29.50

Thanks for watching :-)